Its almost time to announce the 4 lucky winner of “The Spice Tailor” prize pack, but first I want to share another quick recipe that will help you get the family dinner on the table in only ten minutes.
As regular readers would know I was sent a selection of Spice Tailor sauces to trial and review. The first curry kit I tried was the Punjabi Tomato Curry which I added spinach and paneer for a tasty vegetarian dish. The recipe is featured here.
Today I am reviewing the Tikka Masala sauce base to which I have added 400gm of lamb, a little extra chilli and some cream. The Spice Tailor sauces have made the task of creating a tasty dish for a mid week meal so easy. I have particularly enjoyed the authenticity of the flavours that frying off the packet of whole spices gives the dish. My kitchen smelled like a curry house.
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 Pkt Spice Tailor Tikka Masala
- 400gm cubed lamb
- 2 fresh chillies chopped finely
- ¼ cup cream
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the first spice sachet and the diced chilli. Cook until fragrant.
- Add the lamb to the pan and fry with the second sauce sachet.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the third sauce sachet. Cover the pan and continue to simmer on low until the meat is cooked.
- Stir through the cream and serve with rice.
If you would like to try “The Spice Tailor” sauces, the range is available at Coles Supermarkets and retails for $4.99. The sauces are completely free from any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
…and now for the lucky winners of the Spice Tailor Giveaway…
a Rafflecopter giveaway